FULLY MAXED SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE FULLY MAXED SWEEPSTAKES ("PROMOTION") IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. PROMOTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TWO (2) WAYS TO PARTICIPATE: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Promotion. Promotion begins at 12:00:01 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") on May 13, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. (noon) ET on July 8, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). To participate, you must first obtain a Promotion Code. During the Promotion Period, purchase a 20 oz. beverage from a participating KFC and look for the 8-digit promotion code (each a "Promotion Code") located below the QR Code® on the 20 oz. beverage cup (while supplies last). To obtain a Promotion Code without making a purchase (while supplies last), send a 3" x 5" card with your full name, address, city, state, zip code and email address to be received by July 5, 2012 to: Fully Maxed Sweepstakes Code Request, P.O. Box 760033, El Paso, TX 88576-0033. Promotion Codes will be emailed. Limit one (1) free Promotion Code per request per stamped-outer envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail.
During the Promotion Period, and upon obtaining a Promotion Code, use one of the methods of participation listed below.
(a) Using your web-enabled cell phone or smart phone (hereinafter "mobile phone"), scan a picture of the QR Code® located on the 20 oz. beverage you purchased from a participating KFC. You will be redirected to an online registration form on a Mobile Site. Follow the online instructions to enter your Promotion Code, date of birth, and e-mail address and properly submit an online play for a chance to win a prize (subject to verification) (a "Play"). If you do not have a QR Code® application, you may download a QR Code® reader application from your mobile device’s application store on your mobile phone.
(b) To play without making a purchase or scanning a QR Code®, log on to www.KFCfullymaxedsweepstakes.com (the "Web Site") from your Internet-enabled computer or on your mobile browser and follow the instructions to enter your Promotion Code, date of birth and e-mail address, and to properly submit an online play for a chance to win a prize (subject to verification) (also a "Play").
Limit one (1) Play per person/e-mail per day regardless of method of participation. For purposes of this Promotion a "day" shall be defined as 12:00:00 p.m. ET to the following day at 11:59:59 a.m. ET. The computer of the Web Site is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
For both methods of participation, you will need to have Internet access. Proof of submitting a Play does not constitute proof of delivery or play. All Plays become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every Play must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Plays (including but not limited to Plays made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. INSTANT-WIN GAME: During the Promotion Period, randomly-selected times will be chosen by an independent judging organization ("judges"), whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. The first participant who completes a Play via any participation method in accordance with these Official Rules on or immediately after a randomly-selected time will win a prize (subject to verification). Randomly-selected times will be determined by hourly increments throughout the entire Promotional Period and a minimum of ten (10) prizes per hour will be awarded. See Rule 3 for prize details. If your mobile phone or computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the prize indicated (subject to verification). If your mobile phone or computer displays a non-winning message, you are not a winner of a prize. All Plays must be properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win a prize. It is solely the responsibility of the participant to notify Sponsor in writing if the participant changes his or her e-mail address, phone number or mailing address during the Promotion Period.
All participants must have a valid e-mail address in order to participate. In the event of dispute over the identity of a participant or potential winner, the Play will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of playing, otherwise Play may be deemed void. A potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted upon playing.
3 . PRIZE DETAILS**: Each time you enter a valid Promotion Code, you will receive one (1) opportunity to play for a chance to win one of the following instant win prizes:
Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded throughout the entire Promotion Period. The Grand Prizes are as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize-Car will be awarded: The Grand Prize-Car winner will receive a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro. Registration, title, licensing fees, taxes (including, but not limited to, sales taxes and income taxes), insurance and costs associated with the vehicle, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle, if applicable, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to present a valid driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States and proof of insurability prior to accepting the vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Winner does not have a choice of color, package or options and the actual vehicle may differ from those shown in advertisements. Any upgrades or options not on vehicle as delivered are solely the responsibility and is at the sole expense of the winner. Vehicle may differ from any prize shown in promotional materials and may not be transferred or assigned. All expenses not expressly specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as stated by Sponsor or fails to comply with the delivery conditions, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner will be provided instructions to obtain his/her vehicle at a CHEVY® dealership to be determined by Sponsor. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification that dealership has received vehicle. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $41,500.00. Cash Option: In lieu of Grand Prize-Car package, winner may elect to receive the following prize package: forty-one thousand five hundred dollars ($41,500.00) awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner. Grand Prize winner will be required to confirm choice of prize package option in writing; once confirmed in writing, choice of prize package is final and cannot be changed.
One (1) Grand Prize-Trip will be awarded: The Grand Prize-Trip winner will receive a VIP Pepsi MAX Racing RV Experience. Winner will receive a trip for him/herself and three (3) guests to Bristol, Tennessee to attend the NASCAR Nationwide Series Food City 250 on August 24, 2012 and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series IRWIN Tools Night Race on August 25, 2012 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Travel dates: August 23, 2012 to August 26, 2012. No alternative travel dates available. Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) from an airport near winner's home (airport and carrier selected by Sponsor), four (4) tickets to each race, and a luxury RV Coach experience (the "Experience"). The Experience consists of ground transportation in a luxury RV Coach (driven by a dedicated driver), track RV parking pass, golf cart rental (for four (4) days), four (4) FanView scanners, four (4) gift bags, food and beverage while at the track, an Ultimate Tailgate Package (consisting of a grill, grill kit, table and chairs, corn hole, flags and a cooler), a meet and greet with Jeff Gordon (subject to availability), and $500.00 spending money (awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to winner). The RV includes sleeping accommodations for four (4) persons. If winner resides within 150 miles of chosen event location, ground transportation may be substituted in lieu of air transportation at Sponsor's sole discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of prize winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to airline flights, events) beyond its control. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel within the United States. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. Any minor guest (under age of 18; or under age of 19 in AL or NE) on trip must be accompanied by minor's parent or legal guardian who must be the winner. ARV: $26,028.00. Actual ARV depends upon winner's point of travel origin.
First Prizes: Eight (8) First Prizes will be awarded: Each First Prize winner will receive a KFC Catering Race Viewing Party package consisting of fifty (50) pieces of Original or Extra Crispy chicken, twenty (20) biscuits, one (1) gallon each of five (5) sides, and ten (10) 1.5L Pepsi beverages and one (1) Samsung 60" HDTV with a Samsung 3-D Blu-Ray Home Theatre. ARV: $4,800.00 each.
Second Prizes: Fifty Six (56) Second Prizes will be awarded: Each Second Prize winner will receive one (1) $500.00 video gaming gift card. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer, subject to applicable law and not redeemable for cash. ARV: $500.00 each.
Third Prizes: Fifty Six (56) Third Prizes will be awarded: Each Third Prize winner will receive one (1) $500.00 Gift Card which may be used towards a shopping spree. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer, subject to applicable law and not redeemable for cash. ARV: $500.00 each.
Fourth Prizes: Fifty Six (56) Fourth Prizes will be awarded: Each Fourth Prize winner will receive one (1) 3G, WiFi, 16GB digital tablet. ARV: $499.00 each.
Fifth Prizes: One Thousand Three Hundred Fifty (1,350) Fifth Prizes will be awarded: Each Fifth Prize winner will receive one (1) $20.00 gift card good towards the purchase of gas. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer, subject to applicable law and not redeemable for cash. ARV: $20.00 each.
Sixth Prizes: Sixteen Thousand Two Hundred Fifty (16,250) Sixth Prizes will be awarded: Each Sixth Prize winner will receive one (1) $5.00 KFC Gift Check redeemable towards the purchase of food and/or beverages at participating KFC locations in the United States and District of Columbia. KFC Gift Checks are subject to terms and conditions specified by the KFC National Council and Advertising Cooperative, Inc. ARV: $5.00 each.
** The official judging organization will determine at random the order in which the prizes will be awarded throughout the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes: $298,122.00. Unclaimed prizes valued under $20.00 will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person/household/email address valued over $20.00.
4 . ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Pepsi-Cola Company ("Sponsor") and its bottlers, KFC Corporation, and all of their respective parents, franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and Promotion Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, including step-parent, step-child or step-sibling) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate or win.
5. SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: All valid non-winning eligible Plays received during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into a Second Chance random drawing for any unclaimed prizes, as of July 20, 2012, valued over $20.00. Drawing is to be conducted on or about July 24, 2012 by an independent judging organization whose decision are final. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance drawing depend upon the number (if any) of unclaimed prizes valued over $20.00 as of July 20, 2012 and the number eligible Plays received. Winners of the Second Chance drawing (if any) will be notified by phone and/or email on or about July 26, 2012 and are subject to these Official Rules and the Winner Notification process (as applicable) outlined in Rule 9.
6. GENERAL: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless as specified by Sponsor). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any portion of the prize becomes unavailable. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with participating), and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. Grand Prize and First Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be available at the Web Site throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate play information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or the Web Site or the Mobile Site or any combination thereof; (e) blurred or garbled photograph which is not recognized by the system; (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that programming, production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified instantly with a Prize Confirmation notice on screen during their online session at www.kfcfullymaxedsweepstakes.com with instructions on how to claim his/her prize (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). Grand and First Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service or change in mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. A prize may also be forfeited in the event that any winner notification or prize returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States that is registered to the email address under which the Promotion Code was entered. Only those registrants who have received a Prize confirmation notice are potentially eligible to win such prize. Prizes will be shipped within six (6) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification.
10. VERIFICATION OF INSTANT-WIN PLAY and PROMOTION CODE: All Plays are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Verification of a potential winning Play is based in part upon receipt of Prize Confirmation message received. Limit one (1) prize valued over U.S. $20.00 per person / household / email address for the duration of the Promotion. If you do not receive a Prize Confirmation message, then you did not have a winning Play and are not eligible for a prize. Proof of screen shot with winning message does not constitute proof of winning. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other alleged evidence of winning in lieu of its Play-verification process. VERIFICATION OF PROMOTION CODE: All Promotion Codes are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its authorized agents. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Promotion Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or if determined by Sponsor and its agents in their sole discretion to be any of the following: duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, cut, torn, erased or blank in whole or in part, illegible in whole or in part, smudged, disassembled or altered from the form in which it was issued, stolen, transferred, bartered, traded or auctioned (including through an online Internet auction site), unissued, unauthorized, illegitimately obtained (i.e., through means other than retail purchase or free entry request), or if they fail to contain special markings, inks and/or security codes that may be applied by Sponsor at the time of production, or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in the Promotion, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error. No Play will be provided for any Promotion Code deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: Promotion Code is not verified or recognized as a valid Promotion Code issued by Sponsor in the Promotion; or Promotion Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. Sponsor shall have no obligation to the holder of any void Promotion Code. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible Promotion Code with one (1) randomly selected Promotion Code if appropriate upon request, while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible Promotion Codes prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements shall be issued at Sponsor’s sole discretion and may be denied in the event of non-compliance with these rules. Sponsor may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on replacements at any time and without notice.
11. WINNER RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participating in the Promotion, agree to release Sponsor, Promotion Parties including Jeff Gordon, Jeff Gordon, Inc., Hendrick Motorsports, LLC and Bristol Motor Speedway, LLC (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
12. WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 31, 2012 to: Fully Maxed Sweepstakes Winners' List, PO Box 750706, El Paso, TX 88575-0706.
13 . SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577 and
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED